£23,000.00 - £26,000.00 / annum
5th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
This role will allow the ideal candidate to gain extensive finance and accounting experience whilst studying for the ACCA/CIMA qualification.
Are you an Accounts Assistant interested in working for a start-up specialising in Technology and cloud outsourcing solutions? Are you Accounts Assistant enthusiastic about gaining management accounts experience? My client is a rapidly expanding SME and is currently seeking a talented Accounts Assistant to join their Finance team in Central London.
Reporting to the Financial Director, the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Drafting financial statements for review by Finance Director including Trial Balance, Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet
- Assisting with budget preparation
- Assisting with monthly management accounts preparation
- Managing accounts payable from uploading invoices via Receipt Bank and raising bank payments for review
- Reconciling bank accounts across 2 entities
- Reconciling payroll and VAT accounts
- Calculating and preparing VAT returns for review
- Reconciling and balancing all accounts to third party confirmation including bespoke software
- Office management responsibilities - making sure we have the right things in place to make our office a great place to work
The perfect candidate will adhere to the following:
- AAT qualified or degree educated (preference will be shown to candidates with a 2:1 from a leading university).
- Actively studying or looking to study ACCA/CIMA
- 1-2 years of experience within an accounts assistant capacity.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with sage (desirable)
- Good excel skills.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic, intelligent individual who is looking to grow with the company.
Salary & Benefits
£23,000 - £26,000 & Study support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900