Accounts Payable Clerk
8th March 2018
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are assisting a exciting media company who are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their City of London based finance team.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are assisting a exciting media company who are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their City of London based finance team. The ideal candidate will be a results driven team player, a determined individual able to meet tight deadlines, with previous experience using SUN/NAVISION beneficial. This role will be for 6 months with an immediate start.
The ideal candidate must have relevant experience, excellent numeracy skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Raising and handling a high volume of purchase and sales invoices
- Monthly reconciliations across multiple accounts through Excel
- Dealing with BACS, CHAPS and foreign currency payments Supplier statement reconciliations
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Dealing with Supplier queries
- Use of SUN and pivot tables/ v-lookups on excel
- Coding any irregularities or discrepancies
The role will be paying maximum £14 PAYE plus holiday pay. Please submit your CV to Robert Half Finance & Accounting if you are immediately available and have the above experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement