Accounts Payable Manager
GBP55000 - 58000 / annum
15th April 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with a listed Financial Services firm based at Canary Wharf, helping them source an Accounts Payable Manager for a 7-month assignment.
Knowledge of PeopleSoft and/or Concur is desirable.
Location: Canary Wharf
In this role you will be covering the role of the current Accounts Payable Manager who will be focusing their time on a systems project.
As Accounts Payable Manager you shall be responsible for the management of the financial operations of the companies Accounts Payable team. You shall ensure the function follows "best practices" in industry and that all processes and controls are followed.
You shall have 9 direct reports who are located across London, New York and India.
As Accounts Payable Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage a regional accounts payable team
- Overseeing the accurate and timely inputting of invoices into the AP system
- Assisting the team in resolving complex or sensitive queries and issues on a timely basis
- Ensuring Delegation of Authority is updated timely and accurately
- Reviewing team skills and ensuring additional training is completed when required
- Managing the Month-end close in accordance to strict timetable
- Ensuring all new processes are documented and maintained
- Working close with Internal and External auditors
To be considered for this role - candidates must have over 2 years managing a large Accounts Payable team and have excellent communication skills.
This firm well known American Financial Services firm now has a global reach and has become a household name. They are well respected and have continued to have steady growth over the last 20 years.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £58,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900