£23,000.00 - £26,000.00 / annum
City of London
31st October 2019
Accounting and Finance
A highly sought after opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join part of an international and market leading luxury retail company based out of their Central London offices. Due to continued growth my client is looking for a confident and enthusiastic Accounts Payable Clerk from the retail or hospitality industry.
The position requires you to:
- Manage overhead and/or stock related invoices from point of input, through to payment and reconciliation of supplier accounts.
- Accurate, timely data-entry and coding of overhead related invoices in the accounting system.
- Ensure stock invoices are matched to stock POs and any quantity or cost discrepancies are queried with relevant departments.
- Deliver a timely and clear month-end to the business, ensure invoices are recorded in the right period and daily deadlines adhered to.
- Ensure the Accounts Payable ledger is accurate, fully allocated and any old or outstanding items are reported to the AP manager.
- Support the Treasury and Payables Manager in managing the PO process within the business, with experience of working closely with approvers at all levels.
- Processing of weekly, multi-million pound payment runs in multiple currencies.
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts on a regular basis.
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required.
The successful candidate will have started studying towards a professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA). You will have 6-12 months experience working within Retail or the hospitality industry and would have dealt with stock as well as high volume invoicing.
Role - Accounts Payable Clerk
Location - City of London
Salary - £22,000 - £26,000 (DOE) + Study Support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900