£20.00 - £25.00 / hour
23rd July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are assisting a fast-growing Design, Building and Construction company who are seeking an Accounts Receivable Senior/ Supervisor to join their London based team. This is a wide-ranging role that requires a working knowledge of both Sales Ledger and Credit Control procedures, with an ability to reconcile complex accounts and maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues.
This role will be for 6 months covering Maternity with an immediate start and potential to extend - candidates may be on up to 1 week's notice.
Prior experience working in an Accounts Receivable position within Construction/ Design & Build sector is essential, and experience using Navision/EVision systems would be an advantage.
Accounts Receivable Senior/ Supervisor duties to include, but not limited to:
- Supervising 1 junior member of the team, delegating workloads and being the main point of escalation
- Creating accounts for new customers
- Setting up new projects/jobs and maintaining them
- Producing invoices on a timely and accurate basis
- Dealing with invoicing queries in an effective and timely manner
- Management of sales ledger
- Maintenance of sales invoices and reports
- Maintaining accounts, verifying and posting transactions
- Managing client invoices & payments
- Processing of refunds and adjustments
- Reconciliation, including posting and balancing
- Preparation of reports on debtors
- Maintaining all necessary records including invoices, payments and transactions
- Managing & filing relevant documentation
- Liaison with other colleagues to ensure that anomalies are investigated/queries dealt with in a timely manner
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
- Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required
The Accounts Receivable Senior/ Supervisor role will be paying up to £25ph through Limited or Umbrella company, dependant on experience. Please submit your CV to Robert Half Finance & Accounting if you are immediately available and have the above experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900