£350.00 - £400.00 / day
15th October 2019
Agile Business Analyst
Agile Business Analyst needed to work for an industry leading marketing & advertising agency. This Agile Business Analyst will help our to engage with their audiences effectively across the world.
Agile Business Analyst Requirements:
- Passion for technology
- Understand Agile is not a buzzword but a standard way of operating
- Experience of Scrum, Kanban and TDD - must have JIRA & Confluence
- 3+ year's experience as a business analyst or product owner
- Demonstrable expertise in breaking down user stories
Agile Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Understanding and translating business requirements for complex workflow systems
- Translating business requirement into complaint backlogs for estimation and implementation by technical teams
- Lead workshops with stakeholders of all levels for product envisioning
- Define and document requirements following the most effective, agile based methodology
If you are interested in applying to this Agile Business Analyst position please do so through the link attached
Salary & Benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900