£45,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
19th August 2019
Robert Half Technology are looking for IT Business Analyst to join a membership organisation in central London for a 12-month Fixed Term contract
IT Agile Business Analyst
- This role is a hybrid BA/PM position. The role is BAU work focused around continuity.
- Keeping the live services running - the ideal candidate will have a digital and website background - need to understand digital, SDLC and JIRA tickets
- Fixing, small improvements, working with stake holders, working out problems, working with delivery team - this role is the glue between the business and technical teams
- Analyse and prioritise live services support issues and business changes via Service Desk turning them into development-ready tickets with
- Run workshops and user story mapping techniques to agree roadmaps with Product Owners
- Proactively prioritise and manage the live services activities and backlog, attending sprint planning and CAB meetings to plan delivery of changes.
- Manage relationship, contracts and performance of third-party technology suppliers, and proactively seek to outsource activity where possible to avoid bottlenecks
- Manage budget lines
- Implement and manage QA and UAT testing processes
- The successful candidate will need first class organisational and communication skills, an ability to dive into detail where needed, and a determination to get things done while keeping stakeholders informed. Candidates will need to be comfortable with meeting challenging deadlines and working on multiple projects within a busy and changing environment.
- Experience in UAT and Smoke Testing
- Agile and project management experience
- Strong experience using JIRA to manage and refine backlogs and write clear user stories and acceptance criteria
- Strong stakeholder and supplier performance management skills
A membership organisation in central London
Salary & Benefits
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- £45,000-£50,000 per annum depending on experience
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900