£28,000.00 - £32,000.00 / annum
1st July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are recruiting for a global serviced apartment company based in central London. They are looking to recruit an assistant accountant to join their growing team.
For the global serviced commercial apartment company based in central London, the client is looking for an assistant accountant to join their growing team.
The Assistant Accountant for the global serviced commercial apartment company will support the Management Accountant in recording and maintaining financial transactions within the purchase ledger, sales ledger and general ledger. The Assistant Accountant will assist to ensure accurate and timely preparation of the monthly management accountants.
To be a successful applicant for the Assistant Accountant position for the global serviced commercial apartment company based in central London you must meet the following criteria:
· 1+ years accounts payable or other financial transaction processing environment experience.
· Computer literacy: Strong MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook) experience required.
· Attention to detail and good organisation skills
· Good communication skills both written and verbal
· Outgoing and ability to think independently
· Can deal with challenging deadlines and priorities effectively
· Takes responsibility for the quality, completeness and accuracy of work
The global serviced commercial apartment company based in central London. The company are rapidly growing and due to this expansion, this is a brand-new position to manage the continued growth.
Salary & Benefits
£28,000 - £32,000
Plus Study support for AAT / ACCA / CIMA qualification
Plus a company bonus paid annually.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900