GBP27000 - 30000 / annum
3rd May 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with an Investment firm based in London helping them source a Junior Assistant Accountant on a 'temp to perm' basis.
This role will be made permanent if the candidate is successful.
The Junior Assistant Accountant will be reporting into the Management Accountant, and will support with the following responsibilities:
- Bank reconciliations
- Balancing accounts
- Processing receipts, sales invoices and payments
- Maintaining financial records which accurately record the business's incoming and outgoing finances
- Ensuring that accounts are accurately monitored and recorded
- Photocopying, filing and other administrative duties
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required by the company
Training will be required for the right candidate.
The perfect candidate will be degree educated and looking to study either AAT, ACCA or CIMA qualification. You should have roughly 6 months experience within an Accounting team.
In addition to this, the Accounts Assistant must:
- Possess great attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and have a willingness to learn
- Focused and deadline driven
- Be degree educated (2.1 minimum grade)
The successful candidate must be able to start within 1 week.
The role is within an investment firm which has funds focusing on the media industry. The firm and team are growing so this is a new position to help accommodate for future growth.
£27,000 - £29,000
Study support will be provided once the candidate is converted onto a permanent contract.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900