GBP30000 - 35000 / annum
1st May 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are working with an Investment Bank who are in need of an Assistant Accountant to join the finance department. This is a newly created role due to growth with strong progression opportunities.
- Timely and accurate processing and recording of invoices for international regions.
- Producing monthly expense schedules for distribution
- Assist with updating the WIP forecast reports, including attending team meetings
- Assist with the cash flow forecasts
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly Management Packs
- Assist with annual auditor queries and requests
- Involvement in project work and process improvements
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships across the organisation
- Intermediate Excel skills (VLOOKUP's, Pivot Tables, SUMIFs)
An Investment Bank based in London.
Salary & Benefits
£30,000 - £35,000 + study support + bonus + benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900