£16.00 - £19.00 / hour
16th July 2019
Robert Half are currently working with an established Financial Services firm based at Moorgate, helping them source an Assistant Accountant.
To be considered for this role - candidates must be competent reading German and be studying towards a professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and have 2+ years in a similar position.
Previous experience using Peoplesoft is desirable.
In this role you shall be working within the UK Corporate Accounting team, focusing on the bookkeeping for their German entity, as well as assisting the UK team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with posting journals, performing reconciliations and completing month end.
- Coordinating with the German Accounts payable team
- Performing weekly and monthly bank reconciliations
- Assisting the other UK Accounts Assistant with the monthly and quarterly reporting to management
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets
- Assist with the preparation of the year-end audit file and ensuring that all information is ready and available in time for the statutory audit
For this Assistant Accountant position, you must:
- Be competent in German
- Have advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP and Pivot tables)
- Have a solid understanding of Debits and Credits
This firm is an international Financial Services firm focusing on wealth management, investment banking and private equity. They now have more than £150 million AUM and serve corporate, individual and retail clients.
They are experiencing impressive growth and about to record revenue figures for the coming year.
Salary & Benefits
£16 to £19 per hour plus holiday pay.
Beautiful offices in the City of London.
Potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900