City of London
12th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working with the world's leading Media business based in Central London, to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst on a fixed term contractual basis at a salary of £50,000pa - £60,000pa.
The Senior Financial Analyst will take responsibility for:
- Managing the half-year and year-end reconciliation of key income streams for the EMEA region.
- Conducting monthly reviews of revenue reporting across the EMEA region.
- Working closely with the different markets to discuss significant variances for budgets and forecast
- Analyse monthly budget and forecasts results and reporting back to senior global and regional stakeholders
- Business partnering with the local markets and assisting with specific country issues, developing long term relationships.
- Provide support to the Senior Regional finance team and ensure integrity of all financial information.
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Strong technical accounting background, or experience in a similar role, with a look to turn more commercial would be beneficial
- You will be accuracy-focused, and results-oriented, seeking a hands-on and rewarding role.
- Previous experience working in an agency environment is beneficial but not necessary. More important is a determined attitude and proactive approach
- The salary bracket is £50,000pa - £60,000pa
This client is the leading global media group with operations all over the world. Each platform within the group have a leading market position and continue to utilise this unrivalled marketplace advantage. They have a vibrant and fun work environment located in Charring Cross.
They are a progressive environment, with a highly successful management team. As Senior Financial Analyst you will have a high level of access to these senior leaders.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the fixed term salary of £50,000pa - £60,000pa the new Senior Financial Analyst will gain great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Their central London office is walking distance from multiple central tube stations. They provide a stimulating environment, with a sociable company culture.
They provide many additional perks and benefits, as an organisation that looks after and rewards its employee
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900