£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
29th May 2019
Our client, a leading broker in the city is looking for an analyst to assist the Trade Operations Manager on all day-to-day incoming & outgoing payments. To further assist with settlement processes as required, ensuring that all settlement back office functions are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process all External and Internal payments out using the online banking system.
- Process incoming payments and resolving any exceptions including communicating with clients.
- Process all regular contributions and direct debits
- Investigate and resolve reconciliations discrepancies
- Manage client enquiries relating to the receipt or payment of cash
- Ensure bank accounts are prudently funded daily
- Assist Trade Operations Manager in the maintenance and storage of accurate direct debit mandates and mandate register in line with CASS 8.
- Ensure all FX currency payments are processed daily
- Assist the Client Service team in answering any client queries to ensure that we respond within agreed deadlines.
- Ensure all asset and cash breaks assigned to the team are investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- Process all Transfers In & Out as per the client instructions by communicating with clients, custodians and ceding parties to ensure a timely and accurate completion.
- Assist in the continuous development of both systems and process, liaising with internal and external counterparts where necessary
- Assist in the collation of all daily, weekly and monthly MI, KPI's and KRI's within Operations, ensuring production is timely and accurate.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Experience of payment processing via online banking systems advantageous
- Understanding of CASS rules
- Ability to focus and commit to delivering against deadlines.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi task and deal with multiple issues via different forums.
- Effective and proficient communication and written skills
- Ability to prioritise, be responsive, deal with ambiguity, and respond to changing environments
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900