£35,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
17th July 2019
Business Analyst - ERP
£45,000 + Bonus & Benefits + 1 day from Home + 35 hour working week + Flexible working hours
This is a unique chance to join a large enterprise team within the entrainment industry based in the heart of London. You will be working within a cutting-edge IT set up.
Your role will be to bridge the gap between the business and technology teams, initially taking requirements from the stakeholders and interpreting them to the tech team.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts: Functional Requirements, Business Requirements Document, Business Cases, Process Models, Capability Models, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface Wireframes, Feasibility Reports, Options Appraisals and other formats as required
- Work independently with users to help define needs, wants and concerns in collaboration and consultation with project managers and product owners.
The project relates to an upgrade of a retail back office system and EPOS system.
Key experience and skills:
- ERP implementation experience (preferred) -any general ERP background will be fine.
- Retail system experience (nice to have)
- Information capture and documentation
- Good experience in requirements gathering and documentation
- Great attention to detail
- Outstanding stakeholder management and communications
- Process / data mapping and modelling
- UAT experience
Great pension and bonus schemes. 1 day from home, 35 hour working week. Flexible working hours. 25 days holidays. You will be eligible for private healthcare, generous holiday and other benefits.
If this sounds of interest to you - please apply now
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900