£600.00 - £650.00 / day
15th October 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
Protiviti are looking for a Business Analyst to work on a Target operating Model design project within rapidly growing media client in London.
- Build a complete process map for various functions within the client
- Engage with stakeholders to draw out all processes
- Re-engineer processes where possible
- Map the existing processes to the To Be state
- Likely to be some travel between two main locations, including London
- You will be an experienced Business Analyst
- Experience of media is not required; more important is the breadth of functional processes
- Skilled in the use of Visio and Lean 6 Sigma would be useful
- You could be based in the London region or elsewhere in the UK
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
This opportunity will pay in the £600/day region.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900