Business Development Director
GBP70000 - 75000 / annum
2nd April 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Business Development Director - London - £70,000 - Ecommerce Consultancy
A high growth Ecommerce Consultancy is looking for an experienced Ecommerce sales professional to lead their digital sales business in London. You will autonomously grow the business through strategic Business Development, Account management and stakeholder engagement.
As a highly motivated sales and commercial account lead with a deep understanding of digital services the Business Development Director will identify, establish and solicit new accounts. Cultivate existing accounts and client relationships. You are responsible for developing new solutions in response to client needs and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business
- At minimum 3-5 years of digital agencies sales experience
- Strong E-Commerce focus plus knowledge of Magento or Demandware
- Proven previous experience selling digital services and in social media management
- Extensive knowledge of digital services and apps
- Working knowledge of CSS, HTML, SEO, SEM, Google Analytics and marketing
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success in consistently beating sales goals and quotas
- Previous experience in Digital Agencies is essential
My client offers a range of enterprise Ecommerce Consultancy services that support companies in strengthening or starting a Web & Mobile sales strategy. They are active in three key areas: IT Services, E-Commerce and Mobile Experience. The Business Development Director will work as part of an entrepreneurial close-knit team.
Salary & Benefits
£70,000 plus benefits for the successful candidate
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900