GBP60000 - 70000 / annum
2nd April 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
You will be part of the business development team responsible for generating new business for the company. Working with the direct sales, product, and marketing teams you will lead expansion of the offering globally and play a critical role in the go to market. You will be expected to engage prospects in several ways including but not limited to email, telephone and face to face and should be prepared to travel when needed to cultivate the best opportunities for the business.
You will gain full responsibility of:
- Identifying new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services.
- Seeking out and engaging with the appropriate contact in an organisation with confidence at all levels including C-suite.
- Generating leads and cold call prospective customers.
- Meeting with customers/clients face to face or over the phone.
- Having a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- Good IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets
- A professional manner and presentable appearance for meeting customers/clients
- Experience in complex financial sales
- Experience in Fintech
They are a global fintech business based in luxurious London office. You will be part of the global marketing team and play a pivotal role in their continued growth moving forward.
Salary and Benefits
The salary on offer for this Business Development Manager role is £60,000 - £70,000 plus exceptional benefits and career progression.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900