Business Development Manager
GBP45000 - 50000 / annum
2nd May 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join a global leading membership body within professional services. You will be working on a global scale, alongside the country managers and delivering a business development strategy in order to increase customer acquisition.
This is a newly created role with huge scope for progression and development.
- Develop a business development and sales plan, targeting appropriate and experienced applicants in key international countries
- Develop report and gain buy-in from key senior stakeholders in a number of industry related organisations
- Occasionally travel internationally to visit key people in industry related organisations
- Work closely with the senior business development managers in supporting customers with the application process
- Be the main point of contact for this newly created division within the business both internally and externally
- 2+ years experience in a Business Development Manager or similar role
- Ideally from a professional services, membership body or financial services background
- International footprint or having the desire to work on a global scale
- Ability to work independently but as part of a wider support team
Our client is a well renowned membership organisation based in the City of London.
Salary & Benefits
£45,000 - £50,000 + 20% bonus + additional benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900