GBP50 - 55 / annum
6th December 2018
Robert Half are looking for an experienced Change Manager to work in the education industry in London on a 12 month FTC.
On behalf of project sponsors you will focus on change impact for our staff, defining the benefits, assessing the progress towards realisation and achieving measurable improvements in business operations. You will be managing all aspects of the change process from impact analysis, communications, training and that personnel issues are considered by the business units, supporting them with templates and best practice where necessary.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities as required
- Create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Apply change management processes and tools
- Identify key stakeholders and assess impact and change readiness
- Design and deliver a communication plan
- Develop and manage a programme of training
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Contribute to developing change related templates for use across the business
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Identify, measure and record risks and issues, recommending adequate mitigation and contingency
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
- Recognised change management qualification(s) or equivalent experience
- Experience of delivering large scale, multi-workstream change in an awarding organisation or similar complex body
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Understands the tools, methodology and models to draw on when facilitating change
- Credible individual skilled in influencing others including senior players
- Ability to articulate thinking in a succinct and engaging way
- Uses change as opportunity to advance business functions
- Experience in writing process documentation and training guides
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Intermediate or advanced level in all MS Office applications including MS Visio and MS Project
- Experience with complex systems
- Proficiency in defined project methodologies (waterfall or agile).
- A market leader within the education industry.
Salary & Benefits
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Circa £55,000 per annum
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG 0207 389 6900