GBP30 - 35 / annum
6th December 2018
Robert Half are looking for a Change Manager to join a market leading education organisation on an 8-month FTC.
On behalf of project sponsors and working very closely with the business analyst and product owner you will focus on change impact for our staff, defining the benefits, assessing the progress towards realisation and achieving measurable improvements in business operations. You will be managing all aspects of the change process from impact analysis, communications, training and that personnel issues are considered by the business units, supporting them with templates and best practice where necessary.
This role is a fixed term contract from January 2019 until September 2019 to support a project which will be using agile methodology with incremental releases.
- Apply the most appropriate methodology and lead change management activities as required
- Agree the right approach with the project manager to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Apply change management processes and tools
- Identify key stakeholders and assess impact and change readiness
- Deliver the agreed communication plan on a phased basis
- Develop and manage a programme of training for each release
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Carry out phased impact analysis at user story level
- Contribute to developing change related templates for use across the business
- Create change management plan and integrate into project plan
- Identify, measure and record risks and issues, recommending adequate mitigation and contingency
- Identify, agree and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Ensure benefits realisation metrics in place and reported to inform future phases
- Cut-over support (stop, start and continue processes) for the business
- Contribute toward defining the 'To Be' process maps.
- Creates and delivers change programmes to agreed time, budget and quality
- Continuously looking at ways to improve processes and make recommendations to the overall development direction and innovation thinking
- Be a go-to person for change management
- Strong internal customer relationships.
- Good time management - focuses the right effort at the right activity
- Anticipates key risks and issues and ensures appropriate measures are taken to mitigate or resolve them
- Challenges others in a constructive manner to remove, rather than circumvent, blockers
- Works at pace, does what they say they will and gets things done
- Recognised change management qualification(s) or equivalent experience
- Experience of delivering large scale, multi-workstream change in an awarding organisation or similar complex body
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Understands the tools, methodology and models to draw on when facilitating change
- Credible individual skilled in influencing others including senior players
- Ability to articulate thinking in a succinct and engaging way
- Uses change as opportunity to advance business functions
- Experience in writing process documentation and training guides
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Intermediate or advanced level in all MS Office applications including MS Visio and MS Project
- Proficiency in defined project methodologies (waterfall or agile).
- Agility in thinking and delivering solutions.
- A global market leader within the education industry.
Salary & Benefits
- 8 month fixed term contract starting in January 2019
- Circa £35,000 per annum
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900