GBP35000 - 40000 / annum
10th June 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Robert Half are partnering with a disruptive and totally game-changing Fintech organisation as they are looking to hire a Communications and Content Manager to join their ever expanding team.
The role is extremely varied and will keep you engaged and busy at all times, working on campaign management, producing engaging content for email campaigns, social media platforms and communication strategies.
You will be working closely with the CMO on the global marketing plan and executing strategies accordingly, this is a key hire for the business and you will be involved in speaking and presenting to key stakeholders within the business.
The company has received large investments, which are targeted to expanding the current product offering and customer base. It's a great time to join the organisation and get settled in, as they can offer a number of great opportunities for progression and career development.
The role is based in the West End, London in a vibrant office environment and great working culture.
- Creating content that drives high engagement across multiple platforms
- Writing compelling copy for email marketing campaigns
- Plan and executive communications strategies and managing PR agencies
- Analyse social media metrics and reporting back to key stakeholders
- Present metrics, performance and analytics in a confident manner
- 2+ years experience in a Content, Social Media or Communications driven role
- Experience in Fintech, Financial Services or Technology highly desirable
- Experience in creating compelling and engaging content for multiple channels
- Driven and motivated to work for a high-growth start up environment
A disruptive Fintech organisation with high-growth plans and a great working culture.
Salary & Benefits
£40,000 + benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900