£35,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
23rd August 2019
Compliance Analyst - Hedge Fund
£35K-£45K depending on level of experience
The role is a generalist compliance role reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Assisting with the compliance monitoring programme
- Assisting in maintaining the compliance books and records e.g. gifts and entertainment, outside business interests, annual attestations
- Carrying out duties in relation to personal account dealing
- Assisting in anti-money laundering, client classification and suitability checks
- Assist with regulatory filings, including updating the reporting calendar
- Involvement in monitoring and testing to ensure compliance with internal policy and external regulation
- Perform routine trade-related surveillance for market abuse and best execution
- Ad hoc assistance on various compliance matters.
The candidate should have a good understanding of the financial markets, FCA regulations and be able to demonstrate a commercial awareness in problem solving. A good understanding of SEC regulations is desirable but not essential. The candidate will have strong organisational and communication skills. Attention to detail and accuracy are essential for this role.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900