Compliance and Risk Manager
GBP80000 - 90000 / annum
26th March 2019
Compliance and Risk Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a Compliance and Risk Manager to lead the team of this market leading Lloyds Insurance firm in London. Leading a team of 3, the Compliance and Risk Manager will receive an attractive starting salary alongside a competitive benefits package.
Job Title: Compliance and Risk Manager
Industry: Lloyds Insurance
Package: £80,000 - £90,000 basic + 20% disc. Bonus, PMI, additional Benefits.
- Management and leadership of the compliance and risk function.
- Maintain FCA and Lloyd's compliance standards.
- Key point of contact with regulatory authorities and responsible for regulatory reporting and applications.
- Responsible for maintaining robust governance, compliance and risk policies, procedures, systems and controls for the group and ensuring that these are adhered to by the group's regulated operating entities.
- Develop and maintain effective record keeping systems for the compliance and risk function.
- Oversight of Terms of Business Agreements with clients and markets, and all third-party agreements.
- Due diligence and approval of new clients and third parties.
- Oversight of complaint register, conflicts of interest register and gift & hospitality register.
- Responsible for the overall management of risks to the business and keeping the group's risk register up to date.
- Oversight of the group's sanctions screening policy and practices.
- Provide guidance, support and advice to the operating entities on all regulatory, compliance and risk matters.
- Lead and manage ad hoc compliance projects.
- Effective Written and Oral Communication - able to express oneself clearly in written and verbal form.
- Listening Skills - ability to listen to an instruction and appropriately interpret and execute as necessary.
- Attention to detail - total task accomplishments through concern for all areas involved.
- Time Management - capable of effectively managing one's own time.
- Strong Organisational Skills - ability to manage one's own work effectively and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Teamwork - ability and desire to work cooperatively with others as part of a team.
- Building Collaborative Relationships - being able to develop, maintain and strengthen partnerships with stakeholders.
- Confidence - a confident individual who is comfortable working at all levels in an organisation.
The Successful Compliance and Risk Manager will receive a competitive starting salary of £80,000 - £90,000 depending on experience. You will also receive an attractive benefits package including pension contributions, discretionary bonus and travel allowance. You will also have the added benefit of becoming the Compliance and Risk Manager for a highly reputable Lloyds Insurance firm. APPLY NOW for more details on how this could be the next best move for you.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900