Compliance Manager - Hedge Fund
GBP70000 - 90000 / annum
4th April 2019
£70K-£90K + competitive benefits
- Oversight responsibilities associated with an AIFM management company This will focus on building on existing oversight and governance over outsourced service providers, and monitoring ongoing regulatory requirements and advising on developments that impact the Firm.
- Advisory - providing day-to-day assistance and support to the business, responding in a timely manner to Senior Management and queries from the business.
- Deputise for the CCO when necessary.
- Interpreting, monitoring, summarising and disseminating relevant regulatory or compliance related developments to the business, monitoring regulatory developments across the EU, and assessing the impact and implementing appropriate responses.
- Assisting in the implementation and maintenance of adequate Policies and Procedures covering compliance activities.
- Communicating with Regulators, Exchanges, Trade Bodies, Internal / External Auditors, in respect of compliance issues
- Assisting in the development and application of a risk based compliance monitoring / review program.
Other duties will include day to day compliance responsibilities within the wider compliance function such as assisting with regulatory reporting, monitoring investment restrictions and maintenance of policies and procedures.
The candidate must have broad knowledge of the UK/European fund regulatory framework and a thorough understanding of compliance risks and their management. Knowledge of the US regulatory framework would also be useful but is not a necessity.
The Firm manages a wide range of products in a number of jurisdictions, therefore the successful candidate will gain exposure to various aspects of compliance
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900