£70,000.00 - £95,000.00 / annum
21st September 2019
Compliance & Legal Officer (Fluent French)
£70K-£95K + benefits
- Providing advice and support to teams in London and Paris on a broad range of legal, compliance and regulatory topics;
- Active monitoring and analysis of relevant regulatory developments
- Developing in-house policies and procedures
- Managing activities and contact with regulators and other authorities;
- Manage and liaise with external counsels;
- Review of promotional material mainly with regard to collective investment schemes and structured products;
- Preparation and execution of regular Compliance trainings for employees;
- Participation in various projects;
- Monitoring tasks.
- Ideally a Law degree (not essential)
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience in legal, regulatory and compliance in the asset management industry;
- Solid know-how about the UK financial market regulations as well as European (UCITS, AIFMD) fund regulations;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900