Creative Recruitment Manager
February 21, 2018
Robert Half are at an exciting point where we are looking to appoint a Senior Leader to manage and develop our creative recruitment team. The growth in this sector has opened up amazing opportunities across a number of functions. If you are passionate about working in the creative recruitment industry and excited to progress your career then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Your role will include
- Managing, growing and developing your own creative recruitment team.
- Planning and developing business in the creative sector.
- Providing sales leadership, motivation, coaching and direction to all creative division employees.
- Developing and implementing local PR/marketing and advertising plans.
- Developing business policy and ensure the quality of our service delivery.
What we are looking for
- Experience in staffing the creative, technology, finance, accounting and/or banking industries is required.
- 5+years sales/recruiting experience and a proven track record in account management and development as well as managing sales professionals are required.
- You must have an interest in creative, digital and technology.
- 2 + years in a Senior Manager or above level role with teams 10 + or larger
- Results-oriented sales leader with self-confidence, perseverance, a high sense of urgency and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to define and discuss staffing requirements with key clients in order to provide effective solutions is required.
Exciting creative facts
- The London Creative sector alone, is worth £35billion.
- The sector is growing at 3 times the rate of the UK economy. 10% of all graduate jobs are currently in this sector and 42% of roles are freelance!!!
- Jobs in the digital economy are increasing 2.8x faster than the rest of the economy
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive and uncapped commission structure is on offer at our London office.
- Global and national recognition events - our top performers are flown out for an all-inclusive trip to Las Vegas with an invite to our annual Reach for the Stars awards. We also reward with Michelin star lunches to our high-achievers in the business.
- A holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance.
- Employee benefits programme with discounted offers and savings at multiple UK retailers.
- To find out what a career in recruitment could look like for you, watch this video to hear it firsthand from our consultants - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv0GDp9ts-w.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement