£25,000.00 - £27,000.00 / annum
18th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Credit Controller- Large Media Business- Central London- £25,000 - £27,000
- Chase clients via email and phone on all overdue balances
- All account queries are resolved effectively in a timely manner
- Contact clients regarding any debt or invoice queries on their account, in accordance with their payment terms
- Communicate with Account Managers as an escalation point, depending on account management structure
- Ensure that all disputes are managed appropriately, and major issues are immediately escalated to the Credit Manager.
- Build strong relationships internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of targets
- Compile / send out client statements after month end
- Maintain a high level of commercial awareness, including the ability to interface with the commercial team and contribute to ad-hoc projects
- Min of 3 years previous experience of working in a similar role within a multinational company, dealing with a large volume of transactions
- Solid experience of communicating across all levels within a company
- Knowledge / previous use of Maconomy required
- Work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Solid prioritisation skills, time management and precise attention to detail
- Awareness of commercial and industry practices
- Resilience and the ability to work under pressure in a calm manner, along with the aptitude to deal with all channels of communication in a professional and competent fashion
- Experience of working with Blue Chip B2B companies
- Portal experience highly desirable but not essential
My client is a fast-growing division within a Global Media Organisation. They are an expert provider of marketing communications and advertising production services across Broadcast, Print and Digital media with a full suite of services that can take a creative advertising or promotional concept and deliver it, translated and culturally adapted, in whatever the required medium into every target market in the world, with better turnaround times, higher quality, more functional technology and more effective return on production investment than any competitive offering.
They currently have around 2,000 full time employees representing the results of 10 years of continuous growth since start up.
The office environment is fantastic and has a work hard play hard office culture.
Salary & Benefits
£25,000 - £27,000, plus excellent benefits- Central London
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900