£28,000.00 - £32,000.00 / annum
10th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are recruiting for global media marketing agency based in central London. They are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join their developing team.
Robert Half are recruiting for a Credit Controller to join a global media marketing agency based in central London.
A global media marketing agency are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to work with the project to service these 207 customers by creating and issuing monthly invoices, and managing outstanding debtors. You will also deal with financial queries from clients, ensure that reporting is current and accurate, and work with the project and existing finance teams to ensure that project cash-flow remains visible and manageable.
For the Credit Controller position for a global media marketing company based in central London, you will need experience in:
- Proficient skills in MS office, in particular Excel, MS Word and Outlook are essential. Previous experience with use of ledger finance systems essential and experience with PSA systems preferred.
- You will have strong organisational and administration skills, Excellent numeracy skills capable of working autonomously with a keen attention to detail.
- Experience reconciling GL accounts.
- Confident telephone and face-to-face communication skills, ability to interact with staff at all organisational levels professionally as well as external suppliers.
- Strong writing and proof-reading skills.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a credit control environment.
- Ability to prioritise work in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working with local government
A global media marketing company based in central London.
This is a chance to become part of a unique media marketing company. They bring together design, data science and software engineering professionals to deliver new products for our customers across the UK.
Salary & Benefits
£28,000 + £32,000
Plus a company bonus of 10% of the base salary.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900