Credit Risk Analyst (Fintech)
GBP35000 - 45000 / annum
March 5, 2018
The client Robert Half Risk & Compliance are helping, is a leading provider of virtual payment solutions issued for global acceptance with Mastercard and Visa. They help their customers to gain a competitive edge with simplified accounts payable processing. Their virtual payments solution has been embraced by leading travel brands and is quickly being adopted in a wide range of industries to help businesses.
As a Credit Risk Analyst, you can expect to do the following:
- Utilize financial statements, risk models, and commercial and consumer credit reports to make complex credit decisions relative to credit applications, credit line increase requests and other risk related items in accordance with approved credit policy and established procedures.
- Continue to evolve credit and receivables policies/procedures to align with industry best practices and all pertinent laws and regulations
- Prepare and present complete and accurate credit packages for management and the Corporate Credit Committee recommending and supporting credit decisions.
- Develop and produce various monthly and quarterly reports depicting portfolio exposure.
- Audit portfolio that exceeds €500 million in annual sales to ensure that the billing is accurate and free of embedded receivables. This is a vital part of the role and requires strong technical and problem solving skills along with the ability to communicate findings in a concise and timely way as it relates to risk and profitability.
- Assess and collect on delinquent receivables effectively and manage to pre-determined target delinquency rates. This person must meet timeliness standards and provide reporting to customers as well as internal stakeholders that conveys complete, accurate, timely and actionable information, while always consider the balance between risk of loss and customer retention.
- Work in a mainframe based A/R environment (TSYS), and have the capability to understand the complex architecture and how the data is presented. He/she must possess an ability to conceptualize and implement system workarounds due to platform limitations and constraints.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in credit/risk/collections.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated use of credit and banking laws and regulations within the UK and Europe.
- Intermediate to advanced account reconciliation and auditing skills.
- Intermediate accounting knowledge.
- Experience assessing risk on mid-sized to large accounts.
- Experience with developing and adhering to credit and collection policies
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement