Credit Risk Analyst
GBP45000 - 55000 / annum
January 29, 2018
Credit Risk Analyst at CFD/Spread Betting firm.
The role-holder will join the Credit Risk team within the Risk department as a Risk Analyst. The team is responsible for controlling client counter-party credit risk exposures to minimise potential losses experienced by the firm due to clients defaulting on their obligations to my client.
You will be required to undertake a range of second line risk monitoring and reporting tasks, analyse the outputs and escalate sensitivities to management on a day-to-day basis.
You will be entrusted with making credit risk decisions as required by the business on an ad hoc basis in line with policy and frameworks.
Additionally you will contribute to business-led strategic projects from a credit risk perspective including undertaking risk modelling and analysis to support project objectives where required.
- Numerate degree - minimum 2.1
- Exposure to risk management in banking or financial services, or
- Strong understanding of the IG product set and client base
- Minimum of 2 year's experience within the financial sector
- Understanding of the project cycle in banking / FS environment
- Microsoft Office - Advanced Excel preferred
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Report writing skills
- Interest in financial risk and modelling
- Excel / Access VBA / Python coding skills a plus
- Experience with Data Warehouse / SQL / Business Intelligence tools
- Experience presenting to stakeholders
My Client is a world leading online trading platform and investment provider, giving their clients access to opportunities across thousands of financial markets through their intuitive platforms and apps. The help their clients trade financial markets on leverage, through spread betting an CFD's.
Salary & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement