£38,000.00 - £42,000.00 / annum
9th July 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Customer Insight and Data Analyst - FinTech - London - £45,000
An established and expanding Fintech business is looking to recruit a Customer Insight & Data Analyst to join their fast-growing marketing team. You will be working with stakeholders to gather key requirements to deliver reports and make insightful decisions based on customer analysis. You will analyse and understand customer behaviour, look for opportunities and segments that can be used to improve our online journeys.
- Providing analysis and insights to drive key business decisions
- Analysing customer behaviours and identifying patterns and trends.
- Analysing customer, campaign and product profitability.
- Delivering reports and insightful solutions.
- Recommend website and campaign optimisation's.
- Have clear understanding of analytics requirements and source all necessary data, or work with IT to implement new data sources.
- Implementing tracking tags using Google Tag Manager.
- Implement best practice for analytics and data management in compliance with relevant data regulations.
- Undertaking campaign and ROI analysis, developing dashboards and reports, presenting key findings, interpreting the results and impact on the business, helping to shape improvements to the CRM program.
- 2+ years Data Analysis experience.
- Strong data analytical skills and experience working across different technologies/tools with the ability to comfortably work with large data sets.
- A curiosity for analytics as a function, and an enthusiasm for new technologies and business practices.
- Naturally inquisitive, a passion for working with data and being able to 'tell the story' when interpreting and presenting data insights.
- A related University degree and/or similar relevant qualification preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Data Studio (event tracking, segments and attribution etc).
- High level knowledge/experience of SQL.
- Experience working in Financial Services is ideal but nor essential
A high - growth Fintech organisation with ambitious plans to continue their impressive growth. They are based in London and work in a collaborative way.
Salary & Benefits
The Customer Insight and Data Analyst will be remunerated £38,000 - £42,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900