£75,000.00 - £100,000.00 / annum
9th October 2019
Are you a senior Technology Leader looking for an exciting new challenge? Would you like to work for one of the worlds leading construction companies? Do you have a strong BI/Data background managing complex business requirements?
As the successful candidate you will be working on cutting edge industry leading construction technology projects, understanding data the technology can bring and making complex business case suggestions as to how they can make the best of the data they have. Other key responsibilities include;
- Adept at knowledge discovery and data inference and exploration, as well as predictive and prescriptive analytics approaches.
- Experienced at applying analytic techniques and integrating ad hoc data sources.
- Familiar with industry data governance frameworks, open data standards, data security standards.
- Strong leadership, analytical and communication skills with a passion for data-driven decision making.
- Confidence engaging and influencing senior customers on both business and technical subjects.
- Ability to identify opportunities for insight within business functions.
- Experience in combining qualitative and quantitative data sets.
- Able to make effective decisions within fast-moving agile delivery.
- Able to create, review and comment on data models- for example pointing out why models are defective and suggesting improvements.
In return we offer an exceptional salary and benefits package and the chance to grow your career with a global trend setter in the world of commercial and residential construction.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900