£40,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
17th July 2019
A Great opportunity for an aspiring Compliance professional based in London to join this firm as their Deputy MLRO. The firm is a very well recognised bank within the financial services.
A Great opportunity for an aspiring Compliance professional to join this firm as their Deputy MLRO. The firm is a very well recognised Bank within the financial services.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting the MLRO in the following:
- To assist the MLRO in the establishment and maintenance of effective anti-money laundering systems and controls;
- To identify, assess, monitor and manage money laundering risk that is comprehensive and proportionate to the nature, scale and complexity of the Bank
- To carry out a regular assessment of the adequacy of the Bank's systems and controls to ensure that they continue to comply with the Bank's anti-money laundering responsibilities
- Overseeing the Bank's compliance with the FCA's rules on anti-money laundering systems and controls, including anti-bribery and corruption, sanctions screening and fraud;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of systems and controls such as sanctions, financial crime and suspect terrorists monitoring; staff training and awareness; suspicious transactions reporting.
- Liaising with the FCA, NCA and other external agencies.
- To assist MLRO in performing FCA Senior Management Function for the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
- To assist the MLRO to act as the nominated officer for the purpose of receiving and making suspicious activity reports;
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in AML in UK Bank or in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience in Compliance role is preferable
- Degree in a technical or professional subject.
- A strong and comprehensive knowledge of the relevant law, rules and guidance of regulatory bodies
- In depth technical knowledge and practical experience of PRA/FCA requirements and standard
- Proven ability/experience in the specific area for which the person is being
- This position as Deputy MLRO conforms to the requirements of the PRA/FCA Senior Managers and Certification Regime. Knowledge and experience of the FCA Handbook with the ability to provide guidance and support on forthcoming developments and the Firm' s regulatory obligation
A Great opportunity for an aspiring Compliance professional based in London to join this firm as their Deputy MLRO.
Salary & Benefits
£40,000 - 50,000 + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900