GBP35000 - 45000 / annum
March 9, 2018
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Digital Analyst - Tech. Start-up - London - £45, 000
Are you a talented Digital Analyst looking for an exciting opportunity to join an exciting technology start-up based in Shoreditch? Robert Half Creative are currently partnering with this business to recruit Digital Analyst to join their growing organisation.
You will be reporting directly into the Marketing Director and your work will have a direct impact on how the company strategically sell and build the business. You will be responsible for producing insightful surveys and analysing datasets to underpin strategic decision-making around campaign investment, website architecture, user journey and customer insights to help drive strategies and sales.
You will gain full responsibility of;
- Supporting the marketing team delivering insights to inform marketing campaigns and maximise ROI including paid social campaigns, brand awareness and CTR.
- Draw Insights from multiple data sources to improve marketing business strategy.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing channels.
- Use data to deliver accurate insights into the business including churn analyses, customer usage behaviours and opportunities.
- Monitor and analyse revenue trends, pricing impact and user behaviour.
- Monitor competitor news and market trends.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar position at a company that has digital hands on approach to driving leads, conversions and insights.
- Strong analytical approach with advanced Excel and Presentation skills
- Experience manipulating large data sets.
- Strong working knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, email marketing and social media monitoring tools.
- Commercially focused mind-set.
Our client are an award winning start-up who are disrupting the news industry. Their product is incredible and as a business are backed by some of the world's largest tech businesses. This is based in their wicked Shoreditch based offices.
Salary and Benefits
The salary on offer for this Digital Analyst position is £35, 000 - £45, 000 plus exceptional benefits and unrivalled career progression.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement