GBP40000 - 45000 / annum
5th April 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Are you a talented Digital Campaign Analyst looking for an incredible opportunity to join a fintech business based in London? Robert Half Marketing & Creative are currently partnering with this business to recruit for a progressive and forward thinking individual to join their fast growing global marketing team.
As the Digital Campaign Analyst you will be working with key stakeholders to gather key requirements to deliver reports and make insightful decisions based on customer analysis. You will analyse and understand customer behaviours, look for opportunities and segments that can be used to improve online journeys.
You will gain full responsibility of:
- Providing analysis and insights to drive key business decisions.
- Analysing customer behaviours and identifying patterns and trends.
- Analysing customer, campaign and product profitability.
- A/B and multi-variant testing.
- Recommending website and campaign optimisation's.
- 2+ years experience in a digital analysis position.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Naturally inquisitive and a passion for working with data and being able to 'tell the story' when interpreting and presenting data insights.
- Knowledge of SQL.
They are a global fintech business who operate in close to 100 countries with 2000+ markets. They are continuing to grow at a rapid rate and offer incredible career progression and training. The role will be based in their head office in London.
Salary and Benefits
The Salary on offer for this Digital Campaign Analyst role is £40,000 - £45,000 plus the following benefits:
- Private healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 50% off gym membership
- 20 days holiday
- Childcare contributory scheme.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900