£27000 - 30000 / annum
1st July 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Digital Marketing Executive - Property & Housing - London - £28,000 - £30,000
The Digital Marketing Executive will be supporting the acquisition of valuable customers through digital marketing campaigns. You will have the opportunity to act across all digital channels: Google AdWords, Affiliation, SEM, SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media, etc.
- Hands on Wordpress experience is essential
- Google Analytics experience
- A proven track record in digital marketing, implementation of online strategies, ideally within Financial Services.
- Experience in tradeshows and events organisation (EMEA)
- Support the optimisation of ad-copies and landing pages
- Support the design and delivery of social media content plan
- A 2nd European language would be hugely desirable
A brilliant ambitious Property & Housing business with growth plans globally. This role is based in London.
Salary & Benefits
£28,000 - £30,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900