Digital Marketing Executive
GBP30000 - 35000 / annum
2nd April 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Digital Marketing Executive - Luxury Fashion brand - SW London - £35, 000
- To manage and drive the digital marketing strategy
- Day to day management of the website, ensuring accurate and relevant information is displayed at all times.
- Deliver compelling digital campaigns that drive traffic to the website
- Planning, drafting and execution of the marketing calendar, taking into account the overall company strategy, seasonal sales expectations and any planned events
- Drive quality traffic to the website through the effective use of advertising and managing of affiliate partnerships
- Writing all content for the website and liaising with SEO agency to maximise impact
- Supporting PR with Social Media activities
- Continually evaluate all digital marketing campaigns and activities to ensure they remain within budget and can demonstrate a return on investment.
- At least 2 years' experience with proven track record in Digital Marketing in the UK Luxury/Retail industry
- Degree educated or similar qualification with a subject related to fashion
- Knowledge of SEO and track record working in social media
- Evidence of strong analytical CRM
- Ability to manage work across departments and keeping on top of a heavy workload
- Excellent content writing skills and use of creative communication tools
- Affinity to adapt quickly to new situations an positive approach
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and see the 'bigger picture'
- Polite and professional reflecting the brand when interacting with all stakeholders
- Instinctively creative, and always willing to listen to other opinions and collaborate
- Excellent IT skills in MS Office and Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Analytics and Social Media Analytics
The Digital Marketing Executive will be working for a high growth luxury fashion brand based in SW London.
Salary & Benefits
£32,000 - £35,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900