£40,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
20th February 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Digital Marketing Manager - Technology - £40,000 - £45,000 - London
Robert Half are partnering with a market leading technology organisation as they look to hire for an experienced and creative Digital Marketing Manager, with a proven track record working in a digitally-focused marketing or communications role.
The Digital Marketing Manager will have responsibility for strategy, channel management, content production/distribution and lead generation. This is a key hire and will suit a self-starter who seeks autonomy, but will also work well with colleagues located internationally.
You will be responsible for:
- Brand awareness (trade marketing, events and marketing collateral)
- Thought leadership (PR, insights and industry partnerships.
- Reputation management (monitoring online forums and social media, online sentiment)
- Campaign management (SEO/PPC)
- Social media management
- Planning and executing email marketing campaigns
- 3+ years experience in Digital Marketing
- Good writing skills
- Experience in campaign management (SEO/PPC)
- CMS, including Wordpress
- Google Analytics
Additional desirable skills:
- Use of SEO tools, such as Moz
- CSS understanding (for Wordpress)
- Keyword monitoring
- Email marketing software
- Experience in data-led marketing acquisition and a/b testing
The company is a forward thinking loyalty and subscription online platform based in London, with ambitious growth plans for 2019.
Salary & Benefits
£40,000 - £45,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900