GBP35000 - 40000 / annum
3rd June 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Working for a great Media brand based in West London, the Digital Marketing Manager will maintain a comprehensive paid marketing strategy that complements the business and marketing objectives to drive results. Key responsibilities include;
- Implement, manage and adjust Digital Marketing channel campaigns
- You'll work with data, analysing trends and results, while simultaneously thinking creatively about improvements and strategies to optimise a PPC campaigns.
- You'll manage a number of campaigns giving lots of variety and autonomy to improve outcomes and drive the business forward.
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them
- You will work with the team to challenge yourself to improve the strategy on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- You will learn additional skills such as - search engine optimisation (SEO), digital strategy and digital PR to name but a few.
- Minimum 2 year's experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist
- PPC experience is essentail
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple paid platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in web development, SEO/SEM, Search and analytics.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics)
The Digital Marketing Manager will be joining a collaborative high growth business based in Chiswick, West London. With exciting projects ahead you will have the opportunity to make a real impact in the business.
Salary & Benefits
£35,000- £40,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900