GBP40000 - 450000 / annum
1st May 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
We are currently recruiting for an E-Commerce Manager to work alongside the Head of Digital, providing full support on the company's website.
You will take full responsability of the e-commerce website, from monitoring its performance to troubleshooting when required. A number of Digital Marketing activities will be required to ensure the site is perfectly functioning at all times.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and suggesting solutions
- Monitoring website performance
- Work with digital development agencies to implement appropriate web principales to ensure the site is renders well acros multiple devices (mobile, tablet and desktop)
- Work alongside wider ecommerce team to continiously improve the customer journey
- Leading automation projects and customer acquisition strategies
- 2+ years experience as an E-Commerce Manager or E-Commerce Executive
- Experience in working with external development agencies and digital agencies to support with website development and performance
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Experience with Magento (preferred)
Our client is a leading Beauty organisation based in London, they have impressive growth plans and this role will provide you with great exposure to stakeholders within the business.
Salary & Benefits
£40,000-£45,000 + additional benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900