EMEA Ecommerce Director
GBP100000 - 120000 / annum
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Ecommerce Director - Luxury Retail - Copenhagen/London - £100k+
Robert Half Creative are currently partnering exclusively with Pandora to recruit for the position of EMEA Ecommerce Director. This position is an incredible opportunity to work with one of the world's fastest growing luxury brands with an international region of responsibility. This role will be based in their head office in Copenhagen, reporting in to the CMO and with responsibility for the EMEA region.
The purpose of the role is to drive the expansion and brand alignment of Ecommerce for the EMEA region and support the delivery of ecommerce revenue targets in local markets, giving guidance and inspiring local teams. Manage and direct strategic planning and deliver the global ecommerce vision for the EMEA region, closely partner with other key functions within the EMEA team across Digital Marketing, Consumer Insights, Global IT and be a key stakeholder within the global digital network in the organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Devise and implement an international ecommerce roll-out strategy across EMEA
- Partner with EMEA operations, to ensure the defined global customer experience is delivered across ecommerce channels
- Partner closely with Global IT to ensure there is a clear prioritised roadmap in place for continuous improvements to the ecommerce platform
- Engaging as a key stakeholder of the Global Digital Council, acting as the voice of EMEA markets and working in partnership with Global Digital Marketing and the other regions to steer and prioritise key Digital & Ecommerce Strategies
- Drive and develop performance marketing channels, onsite trading, merchandising and accelerate new customer acquisition and delivery the required Ecommerce revenue targets
- Provide day-to-day leadership to the EMEA and local ecommerce teams
- Be responsible for team development, training and progression including PDRs and regular one-to-one mentoring.
- Build strong relationships with other internal teams to ensure buy-in for the ecommerce strategy.
- Work with the Global Digital marketing teams to ensure all development and campaigns delivers a high-quality user experience in line with local market needs
- Be the subject matter expert for ecommerce in all markets, providing thought leadership and best practice guidance
- Ensure the ecommerce team stays up to date with latest industry trends and best practice, applying this to our business.
- Be responsible for the selection and management of third-party suppliers for the region
- Liaise with the Finance and Legal teams to negotiate contracts with third-party suppliers that are in the best interests of the business.
- Minimum 8 years in senior level ecommerce management, with at least 2 years' international experience
- Detailed knowledge of ecommerce platforms and technology
- Demonstrable track record of growing ecommerce revenue streams in Europe & internationally
- Highly professional communicator and influencer at all levels
- Requires a bachelor's degree in business, marketing, computer science or related area.
- Strong presenter who can engage /influence stakeholders at all levels
- Fluent English written and spoken
Pandora is an international Danish jewellery manufacturer and retailer founded in 1982 by Per Enevoldsen. The company started as a family-run jewellery shop in Copenhagen.
Pandora is known for its customizable designer rings, necklaces and other fine jewellery and trades in over 100 countries across six continents. This role is purely focused on the ecommerce business and in 2016 over 2,000,000 units where shipped across the EMEA region, generating in excess of £70m worth of revenue. As a global business Pandora delivered in excess of £2.3bn in global revenue in 2016.
Salary & Benefits:
The salary on offer for this position is in excess of £100,000 plus bonus, relocation package, 30 days holiday, pension and other superb benefits. Copenhagen has been voted as the most liveable city in the world, three times in the past 10 years.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement