GBP150 - 220 / day
3rd May 2019
Equity Trade Support & Settlements (Asset Management).
Robert Half Financial Services are representing a City based Asset Manager to urgently hire an Equity Trade Support & Settlements (Asset Management) Analyst. The role is up to 12-months, but also has the possibility to go permanent for the right candidate.
The chosen candidate must ideally have 1- year's Equity Trade Support, or Settlements experience gained within an Investment Manager, Asset Manager, Investment Bank/ Brokerage, or Wealth Manager.
Ideally we would want someone with the following knowledge and experience:-
Experience within a Middle/Back office Equity environment
* Market knowledge of some emerging and/or frontier markets
* Knowledge of OMGEO settlement notification, corporate actions and OTC instruments including total return swaps, index, equity and currency options and Forward FXs
The work you will undertake will include
- Reconciling trades, cash, stock borrows and positions to custodian/Prime Broker records
* Matching trades to brokers using a combination of Omgeo, two-way messaging files and custodian portals
* Monitoring failing and pending trades throughout the day
* Agreeing collateral calls, swap P&L and OTC premiums with brokers
* Instructing and approving cash payments
* Monitoring counterparty exposure
* Review of and instructing corporate actions received from counterparties
* Monitoring capital gains tax on realised and unrealised positions in some markets
The person would be required to assist with ad hoc projects for example setting up custodian accounts in new markets.
£150 per day- £220 per day, dependent upon experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900