£50,000.00 - £65,000.00 / annum
2nd October 2019
Robert Half OfficeTeam is currently recruiting for a full time Executive Assistant / Business Assistant to work within a Fintech business.
Previous experience working in a similar role and environment is a must. This is a permanent position paying up to £65.000 per annum and is based in the West End.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Diary management
- Booking International travel
- Preparing presentations, reports, memos, invoices, letters, and other documents
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- you will also be required to travel within Europe and the US with the founder of the business
- 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure, whilst keeping an eye for detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Self-starter who proactively seeks solutions to potential problems whilst being able to generate ideas and think creatively
- A broad skillset and passion for technology
- High attention to detail
- Positive attitude and ability to be flexible
- Trustworthy, honest, efficient, reliable, proactive with a flexible approach
- Systematic, efficient worker who works well under multiple priorities and tight deadlines
If you have at least 5 years' experience in a similar role within Fintech, Financial, Professional Services or a Management Consultancy please send your CV to OfficeTeam Today.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900