£35,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
23rd August 2019
Robert Half OfficeTeam is currently recruiting for a full time Executive Assistant / Business Manager to work for a CEO in the Financial Services industry.
Previous experience working in a similar role and environment is a must. This is a permanent position paying up to £60k per annum and is based in central London.
- Provide full range of organizational and business support to the CEO
- Manage CEO's calendar and arrange for meetings & appointments, coordinate all necessary business & personal travel logistics
- Handle and manage various confidential correspondences, both incoming and outgoing emails and telephone calls, organize and maintain filing system within Google Drive and storage of confidential documents
- Draft and prepare letters, memos, reports, Google Slide presentations, etc
- Liaise with potential investors with regards to conference calls, face to face meetings, investment material delivery
- Assist with investor database management on HUBSPOT and profile creation for investor lists
- Email delivery of various financial marketing materials
- Research on various target profiles for investors using linked IN, Hubspot, Preqin and other databases related to family offices, hedge funds, private equity firms and Real Estate Private Equity as well as pension fund and sovereign wealth funds.
- Assist with the management of the annual summer internship program
- Able to work remotely in the begging (the office is not set up yet- this will be one the tasks you will take on at the very start)
- 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience working across different time zones
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail.
- Hubspot experience
- Project coordination.
- High attention to detail
- Positive attitude and ability to be flexible
- Trustworthy, honest, efficient, reliable, proactive with a flexible approach
- Excellent command in spoken and written English. Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature, proactive, well organized and detail-oriented with extensive international travel
- Fluency in at least one foreign language a plus; Highly proficient typing speed
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of various programs and applications (MS Word, Excel &PowerPoint, google docs, google drive, google sheets, google slide, adobe acrobat, WhatsApp, Viber, Line, Telegraph, Skype, Facetime, Messenger, WeChat, LinkedIn sales navigator, Hubspot, Gmail, G Calendar, Expedia, Airbnb, Instagram, Google Adwords, Google Drive)
- Systematic, efficient worker who works well under multiple priorities and tight deadlines
If you have at least 3 years' experience in an Executive Assistant role within Financial Services or Property Investment business, please send your CV to OfficeTeam Today.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900