£50,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
19th August 2019
Robert Half OfficeTeam is currently recruiting for a full time Executive Assistant to work for a Global business.
Previous experience working in a similar role and corporate environment is a must. This is a permanent position paying up to £55k per annum and is based in central London.
This is a 1.1 role supporting the President.
- Global travel planning - working on different time zones
- Extensive diary management - different time zones
- Dealing with all HR related queries and administration, onboarding new staff
- Dealing with invoices and expenses
- Constant awareness of calendar management in an efficient and practical manner
- Meeting organisation and preparation (Collecting material from internal stakeholders and preparing material for board meetings)
- Drafting/editing correspondence
- Maintenance of filling system, electronic and hard copy files
- Must have a strong team orientation, is willing to support and assist others within the office regardless of title or grade level. Goes the extra mile
- Provide employees with office supplies
- Setting-up the office space, helping with IT, Facilities and Security
- Support interview scheduling
- May assist in establishing office policies and procedures and coordinate special projects and department activities.
- Minute taking at board meetings
- Board packs
- Board level experience
- Experience working across different time zones
- Minute taking
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail.
- Project coordination.
- High attention to detail
- Positive attitude and ability to be flexible
- Trustworthy, honest, efficient, reliable, proactive with a flexible approach
If you have at least 5 years' experience in an Executive Assistant role within a Global Corporate business, please send your CV to OfficeTeam Today.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900