£250.00 - £350.00 / day
13th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a luxury retail brand who are looking to recruit an Interim Finance Analyst, to join them for twelve months in their head office based on Regent Street, London.
The Interim Finance Analyst will support the Finance Business Partner function, while also working closely with their sales teams and retail stores.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Support financial forecasting and reporting across all revenue channels, working with operations.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support in key financial reporting cycles
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Reporting on stock variances from cycle and stock counts
- Internal daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting of with associated insights and analysis shared with senior leadership and other stakeholders
- Qualified, or studying for an accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- You will have strong excel skills (ideally you can build or have worked on manipulating financial models
- Retail experience is preferred but not necessary
Our client are an amazing luxury fashion brand who are going through a restructure at the moment, it's an exciting time to join with lots of new things happening for them in 2020. They have a brilliant culture, it's a very collaborative team where you are trusted and given autonomy and they're looking for someone who can add to and embrace their envrionment.
Salary & Benefits
Our client, based on Regent Street in London, is ideally looking to do this on a Fixed Term Contract (£50 - 55k) however they will look at a day rate too for an interim if that's your preference (£250 - 300 per day). They have amazing benefits as well free breakfast & lunch, flexible working as well early finishes on Fridays!
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900