£25,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
8th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half have partnered with a London based project based financial advisory firm, that are renowned for its financial modelling expertise and experience. They specialise in raising funds for various projects on a global scale, these projects can sit within a variety of industries ranging from construction, oil & gas and engineering.
Due to recent growth they require a Finance Assistant to undertake a role within their accounts department. This Finance Assistant role is centred on the provision of assistance in the book-keeping and management accounting functions. This Finance Assistant role will also have some technical and professional requirements, accordance with defined weekly, monthly and annual timetable cycles. and in Other duties include those required by the Directors in respect of finance, administration and related corporate functions.
The Finance Assistant will have a strong eye for attention to detail/accuracy, they will also hold a minimum of 1-2 years' experience within an accounting role where they have gained exposure to dealing with accounts payable/receivable, month end, year end and pay role.
- Daily processing of all invoice requests from client facing staff
- Chasing invoices for payment when they become overdue
- Posting of supplier invoices and payments to finance software
- Allocation of invoices to payments
- Producing completed expense forms ready for authorisation
- Daily monitoring of bank balance
- Making appropriate inter-account transfers to cover the transactions due to clear
- Production of a Daily Cash Report for the Directors
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register and associated records
- Updating and posting of the monthly depreciation journals
- Production, maintenance, posting and reconciliation of accruals, prepayments and all control accounts
- Production of relevant schedules for auditors at year end
- Maintaining monthly payroll for the company
£30k + excellent benefits package, including study support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900