£60,000.00 - £70,000.00 / annum
1st October 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are working with a private equity firm based in London who are looking for two finance business partners to join the team. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the control function of the firm's financial commitments to multiple fund exposures.
- Generation and presentation of quarterly reporting
- Regular update and reporting of business critical KPI's, review business MI and maintain and review portfolio management systems and tools
- Be able to represent the firm at various levels
- Through detailed Excel based models, undertake detailed investment analysis on an existing or potential investments
- Validation of capital accounts and pricing of unlisted assets
- Manage the quarterly valuation process and monthly NAV process
- To contribute to the establishment, maintenance and enhancement of robust procedures and processes to ensure the integrity of assets and sound financial management
- Key point of contact for the investment for the support functions
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills including Excel models
- Thorough understanding of the valuation techniques used to price unlisted investments
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A demonstrable ability to prioritize, multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A private equity firm based in London.
Salary & Benefits
- £60,000 - £70,000 + bonus + benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900