£60,000.00 - £65,000.00 / annum
16th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert half Finance and Accounting are recruiting two Finance Business Partner Associates for a global Private Equity firm based in London's West End. The Business Partners will work across all the asset classes of this business which include hedge funds, private equity, venture capital and fund of fund investments making this a uniquely broad role within Private Equity. The duties of the Business Partners will include, but not be limited to:
* Validation of capital accounts and pricing of unlisted assets
* Generation and presentation of quarterly reporting, including presentations for Board meetings, risk committees and management meetings
* Regular update and reporting of business critical KPI's, review business MI and maintain and review portfolio management systems and tools
* Be able to represent the firm at various levels within the portfolio governance structure
* Undertaking as directed, detailed investment analysis on an existing or potential investment through detailed Excel based models
* Manage the quarterly valuation process and monthly NAV process. Validating and preparing analysis on each investment and manage the structure of each Fund and investment.
* To contribute to the establishment, maintenance and enhancement of robust procedures and processes to ensure the integrity of assets and sound financial management.
* Work with relevant Operations team(s), local Accounting team(s), and external service provider(s) to deliver required objectives
* Key point of contact for the investment for the firm's support function
The Finance Business Partner Associates for this global Private Equity firm will be a fully qualified accountants with some form of closed ended fund experience i.e within private equity, asset and investment managements, real estate or venture capital. The Finance Business Partners will also have strong excel modelling skills. Above all, the successful Finance Business Partners will be hands on individuals who thrive in a team culture.
My client is a mid sized global Private Equity firm based in London's West End. With offices across Europe and USA, this Private Equity firm focuses on a broad range of asset classes including PE, asset management, fund of funds, real estate and venture capital. They have grown tremendously over the past five to ten years and still have ambitious plans.
Salary & Benefits
The Finance Business Partners Associates will receive a salary of £60,000-65,000 depending on experience plus a very competitive bonus and benefits.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900