GBP100000 - 150000 / annum
15th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert half are recruiting for a fast growth Fintech SME.
The role requires a credible & strategic senior finance leader to work closely with the CEO and other key stakeholders in driving commercial insight to support further growth.
The Finance Director will look to take the business through series B to D funding and guide the function through the relevant scaling up process to keep pace with the astonishing growth.
The FD will be a truly commercial partner to the exec team.
My client is a major Fintech SME based in central London.
The ideal candidate will be
- Qualified 8 - 15 years PQE
- Led funding rounds in an SME business.
- Strong Commercial experience, focused around modelling, team management, strategy, long range forecasting and gravitas to challenge at he exec board level.
- Large company and SME background
- Proven leadership and commercial oversight.
Salary & Benefits
On offer is a base salary of up to £150,000 + Equity and Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900